The Roman Ship (as it debuted at OTSN in 2007)
surrounded by some of our previously released Roman
Ship shown with main deck removed so you can take a gander at the
A closer look at the unpainted
Check out the Roman drummer....
and the whip master....
This is the man in
BACK ON SALE!
You've heard about it, now get one for yourself! Collector's everywhere are raving about the
Roman Ship our Roman Ships, YOU could be one of them! Treat yourself today. You won't
- Please fully inspect your ship immediately upon arrival
- We strongly advise that you carefully go through all of the many compartments
somewhat hidden in the clever packaging before throwing out anything!!!
- Please keep all of the original packaging handy. If there is a problem with your ship, you will need these
items for your return
- The rowers are packed on the underside of the first layer of styrofoam in the box. To find the rowers,
remove the first layer of styrofoam from the box and turn it over. You will see two long, slender
compartments. This is where the rowers are located.
Each ship contains the same figures, the difference being painted vs unpainted. You'll receive the following with
- 48 slaves/rowers (packaged on the underside of the first piece of styrofoam that you'd remove from the box)
- 48 Oars (plus a few extras)
- One Drumbeater (includes drum)
- One Whipmaster
- A General/Admiral with Drinks Slave
- 2 Roman figures climbing the ratllines
- 2 Helmsmen
- One "Lookout"
- One Guard
- Various Accessories (Flags & Ladders)
- One Signed Limited Edition Certificate (to be shipped separately)
- One Roman Ship letter from Richard Conte
Please inspect your order carefully on arrival. Please do not discard any shipping materials until you have
identified all items listed above.
*Please Note, due to the size of the boxes, UPS Dimensional Weight charges will apply. As a result, a $66.00
shipping fee will appear in your cart at check out.